Due to the spread of the Covid-19 virus,SKOOTAR must change to online training for Messenger. Causing some of the messengers not have a SKOOTAR jacket or ID card.
You can identify our messenger via driver application
From 5th December 2019. You can identify our messenger by uniform or messenger id card.
Anyone Can Use SKOOTAR via Its Website with These 4 Simple Steps
These are the simple steps to book an order from the SKOOTAR website in order to have a messenger to deliver your documents or food, settle your bills, pick up packages, handle official documents or make all type of utlity payments via website and so on for 24 hours.
You can book an order via the SKOOTAR website with these 4 simple steps as follows.
1. Specify Your Pick-Up Point as You Like
A messenger will arrive at your specified pick-up point by clicking ‘Specify Starting Point’ and ‘Specifiy Ending Point’.
2. Select Type of Main Service
Select the most suitable service to you need whether to send a general document or parcel (not over 20 kg), and then click ‘Next’.
3. Add Detail of Sender and Receiver
Fill out detail such as name and telephone number, and then click ‘Next’.
4. Select Your Prefered Payment Method and Sepcify Time of Work
After you specify payment method (cash, credit card, Skootar wallet and PromptPay) and specify time of work, then press order. A messenger will contact in a few seconds.
|CALL SKOOTAR NOW|
SKOOTAR Individual Customers Can Now Issue Receipts Under a Company Name
In November 18, SKOOTAR has brought a new feature for individual customers to be able to issue their receipts under their respective company name. With this feature, the individual customers can then withdraw money in a case when a certain company does not have a company customer in our system. At that time, the individual customers can do it through making an order on the website only. You can read for more information about how to issue a receipt under a company name through the website here.
SKOOTAR Individual Customers Can Issue Receipt Under a Company Name As Follows.
1. Open SKOOTAR app, then choose your preferred location from starting point to ending point (up to 10 locations). You can have a messenger to go back to the starting point by selecting ‘Round Trip’.
2. Select your preferred category and service. You can add more detail in a note box regarding things you would like your messenger to know.
3. Enter a promo code (if any) and click ‘Now’ (in 45 minutes) in order to call a messenger to pick up your package right away or click ‘Later’ in order to book an order in advance.
4. On the screen of confirming an order, make sure all of the information is correct. After that, click ‘Issue a Receipt Under a Company Name’, and then fill out all of the detail to confirm.
**For customers who make payment by cash, credit card or PromptPay only.
Check Out the Simple Steps of Making Bill Payment
Bill payment, a new feature from SKOOTAR specifically for business customers that will help you make your payment easier without disclosing proof anymore. The feature will start functioning the first bill payment in February 2019 onward. You will receive another invoice along with a bar code that will help you make your payment easily via these channels as follows.
1. Every branch of Kasikorn Bank – You can make your transaction at a physical branch or via electronic channels without paying any fees. You can do it by following the simple steps as shown below.
4 Simple Steps To Make Payment via K-Plus
1. Download – Open K-Plus app or download it on Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Go to Scan – On the right hand side below ‘Scan’.
3. Scan Bar Code – Select ‘Scan Bar Code’ instead of ‘QR Code’ on the right hand side.
4. Make Payment – After clicking the ‘Scan Bar Code’, the screen will turn horizontal. Now you scan the bar code on the invoice page in order to make your payment.
- K-Cyber – To create a bill payment form. Click here for more info
1. Click ‘Product and Service Payment’
2. Fill out detail such as bank account number and invoice
3. Specify the amount of money you would like to pay now or later
4. Make payment
1. Insert your ATM card.
2. Enter you ATM card password.
3. Click ‘Bill Payment/Cash Payment/Barcode Payment’.
4. Click ‘Others/Specify Company Code/Specify Company ID’.
5. Click ‘Saving Account’.
6. Enter password Company ID ‘10506’ Skootar Logistics.
7. Enter your invoice number (Ref.1) according to your bill payment.
8. Enter your customer code (Ref.2) according to your bill payment.
9. Enter the amount of money you would like to transfer.
10. Check for accuracy before clicking ‘Confirm’
- Any branch near you
2. Via other banks, click here for more information.
If you need additional information, feel free to contact our call center 02 105 4429 during business hours.
New Feature, Bill Payment! To Make Your Payment via Banks
Good news! In order to provide more convenience to our lovely customers, the company customers who choose payment method with invoice will receive an extra document, which is ‘Bill Payment’. This will be effective from February 2019 onward. The good thing about this new feature of payment is; the customers do not have to make payment directly with SKOOTAR anymore. However, transferring money method is still effective, but the customers have to notify their payment to SKOOTAR every time.
The document will notify the amount you have to pay along with a bar code. You can make the payment through various simple channels as follows.
1. Via various electronic channels of Kasikorn Bank such as ATM/K-Plus/K-Cyber/K-Biznet/K-Cash Connect without any fees. Click here.
2. Every branch of Kasikorn Bank without any fees charged.
3. Other banks. Click here for more information.
If you had any questions, feel free to contact our call center 02 105 4429 during working hours.
New Feature! Repeat Order
Have you ever had to go back and forth doing the same order again and again? And each time, it can take some time to get it done. Today, SKOOTAR would like to recommend our new feature, the Repeat Order. The feature that will improve convenience to your work which can be used both on our website and app.
How to Make a Repeat Order on the Website
- Go to the order page and select time of order you wish to repeat.
- Click ‘V’ button in order to review detail about the order you wish to repeat.
- Click ‘Repeat Order’ button. After that, make sure that all of the detail is correct before clicking the confirm button.
How to Make a Repeat Order on App
- Go to ‘Menu’ > ‘Order’ > ‘Complete Order’.
- Select order you wish to repeat.
- Click ‘Repeat Order’ button.
- After that, make sure that all of the detail is correct before clicking the confirm button.
Now you can easily repeat the same order again and again at your fingertips. Click the VDOs to see the demonstration of making a repeat order.
|CALL SKOOTAR NOW|
How to Create a Bill Payment Form via K-Cyber Specifically for a Business Customer
We have launched the feature, Bill Payment for company users that will help making payment transaction more convenient and can be done at any place and at any time. (Click here for more info)
Many of you may not know, yet, that the bill payment can create a form that can remember your data, which helps making your next transaction more convenient. The instruction of how to make the payment via K-Cyber is as follows.
1. Sign in to the system of K-Cyber Banking. Select the left menu ‘Product & Service Payment’.
1. Select Menu ‘Product & Service Payment’
2. Click new billing template
2. Product and service payment page. Select ‘New Billing Template’ button in order to access the page of product and service payment.
3. Bill payment form page. Create a form’s name > Select types of service for making payment ‘Products and Services’ > Select a Company you wish to make payment to. Click ‘Skootar Logistics (10506) > Select a bank account you wish to make payment > Fill out ‘Invoice Number’.
3. Fill out all of your detail
4. Once you fill out all of the correct detail, and then click save.
4. Bill payment creating form page. Click ‘Save Bill Payment Form’ button.
5. Bill payment form page – transaction checking. Enter OTP code from SMS, and then click ‘Confirm’ button.
5. After that, enter OTP code from SMS, and then click ‘Confirm’ button.
6. Complete bill payment form. Click ‘Go Back to Bill Payment Form’ button.
6. Click ‘Go Back to Bill Payment Form’ button.
7. Product and service payment page. Click a form to make a bill payment.
7. You will receive a list of bill payment form that was previously created.
How Can Customers Actually Be Confident in SKOOTAR Service?
There are still many potential customers who may not be confident, yet, to use SKOOTAR service. There might be hesitation such as how your package or parcel can be delivered safely. Today, we have Khun Boom (Driver Operation Manager) and Khun Poo (Customer Service Supervisor) to tell you what SKOOTAR is like.
What is SKOOTAR Process Like in Screening Messengers?
Khun Boom: Primarily, we would conduct a criminal background check. If a messenger does not pass the process’ criteria such as he or she has history of criminal or drug abuses, then the messenger will not be able to work with SKOOTAR.
How Can You Make Sure that Your Messengers Qualified to Provide Service to Customers?
Khun Boom: We usually have training specifically for messengers in terms of providing service to customers, using the system and dealing with various problems and solutions. We would later have a test after the training to evaluate knowledge and understanding of each messenger. It is crucial that the messenger must pass the training in order to start working with SKOOTAR. Besides that, there are also rules and regulations that particularly emphasize on customer service, so that our quality and standard are well maintained. SKOOTAR will take care of our messengers from their day one to their last day of being a SKOOTAR messenger. We consider that, having a happy messenger will result a happy customer service to our customers too.
So Let Us Take a Look at Customer Perspective. Have You Had any Situation When a Customer Having a Problem Using SKOOTAR?
Khun Poo: We have had from time to time. The major problem would be about how to keep up with a messenger. Because our customers want to know where their messenger is and when the order would be complete. Primarily, we would advise our customers to take a look their messenger GPS position in their order screen on SKOOTAR app. However, if the customers still cannot find their messenger’s movement or location, then we would assist the customers by updating and keeping up with the messenger and notify the current location to the customers immediately.
Has There Been Any Other Problems?
Khun Poo: Other problems would be when a certain customer is not familiar with using the app. Therefore, we would help explaining to customer slowly on how to make an order and even do it together with the customer until the customer can finally do it by himself. In another case, it would be when a customer cannot find location, then we would help the customer find the location. We feel proud and happy every time whenever we can assist the customers through our system.
How Can Customer Service Department Give Confidence to Customers on Using SKOOTAR Service?
Khun Poo: We would monitor our messenger service before a messenger receives an order until the order is complete. Before the messenger receives the order, we would constantly monitor type of order from the pinned order to product that will be delivered by SKOOTAR, as well as, texts in our customer note box. If we found that the location the customer specified looked strange, then we would constantly monitor to find what was wrong. We would then find a solution to the problem for the customer. Recently, we had a customer pinned a location by having the same points of location. We saw that the pin looked strange; therefore we called the customer immediately to find out what happened. As it turned out, the customer wanted the messenger to find his thing that he forgot to give. We took an immediate action to coordinate with the messenger and assist the customer along the way until the customer eventually found the thing he forgot.
I Suppose the Customer Must Be So Proud.
Khun Poo: Absolutely. We were also happy. (Smile)
And Besides Monitoring the Customer Order, Do You Have Other Ways to Ensure the Customers Would Be Confident in SKOOTAR Service?
Khun Poo: We do have. For example, when a messenger receives an order, we would coordinate with the messenger with various problems that might occur during work and constantly help the messenger solve problems. Once the order is finished, the messenger would take a picture at each location along with a signature of a receiver and submit that to the SKOOTAR system. The customer will later be able to check information of the order. We also have a favorite messenger system that the customers can choose their favorite messenger into a group of selection. If the customers found any messengers who provide bad service, then the customers can contact the number 02-105-4429 during working hours Mon-Fri at 07.00-17.30 or during weekend or public holidays at 09.00-21.00. We have our team who are always willing to listen to customers’ problems and find solutions.
So what else are you waiting for? A professional SKOOTAR messenger who is willing to deliver your documents, packages and food is here in Bangkok Metropolis.