SKOOTAR: On-demand professional messengers for businesses
SKOOTAR helps people and businesses solve their door-to-door logistics problems with technology. We are committed to giving them more time, money, and worry-free delivery experience.
Founded in 2015, SKOOTAR is a fast-growing door-to-door logistics platform in Thailand. SKOOTAR offers SMEs a simple and easy way to book a professional motorbike messenger for every need from everywhere in Bangkok Metro Region. The service is used by thousands of customers for door-to-door handling and delivery of documents and parcels. The app connects the user with thousands of motorcycle messengers, turning a troublesome process into a simple one you can complete within a minute. We at SKOOTAR aim to make service easy-to-use, fast, and reliable every day.
What SKOOTAR drivers can help you
– Pickup and delivery of documents
– Cheque collection and invoice delivery
– Pickup and delivery of goods, parcels, food
– General business administration e.g. Pick up visa documents, Contact government office, etc.
Key features of SKOOTAR
Fast and Convenient
– Drivers are around Bangkok region and can reach pickup location within 45 minutes
– Both on-demand and pre-scheduled booking possible
– Multiple channels – Mobile application (iOS, Android, www.skootar.com)
– Make an order from everywhere in Bangkok Metropolitan Region and get match with drivers in a few minutes
Professional and Safe
– All drivers are screened, trained, and background checked
– Track job status and locations in every steps in the application
– Job is sent to best drivers controlled by ratings from your peer users
– Insurance coverage of 2,000 Baht (basic) and customizable
Professional and Safe
– Standard price calculated immediately as you try to place an order. No more negotiation with drivers.
– Easy to pay. Multiple payment channels including credit card, online banking, payment counters
– Monthly payment with tax-deductable receipt for business customers available
– Our customer satisfaction team monitors all deliveries to ensure happy delivery experience for you
Kamolprudh Jumbala (Ko)
(Co-founder and CEO)
Teepob Kitchawattana (Nu)
(Co-founder and CTO)
Suwatt Pathompakawan (Boyd)