SKOOTAR Individual Customers Can Now Issue Receipts Under a Company Name
In November 18, SKOOTAR has brought a new feature for individual customers to be able to issue their receipts under their respective company name. With this feature, the individual customers can then withdraw money in a case when a certain company does not have a company customer in our system. At that time, the individual customers can do it through making an order on the website only. You can read for more information about how to issue a receipt under a company name through the website here.
SKOOTAR Individual Customers Can Issue Receipt Under a Company Name As Follows.
1. Open SKOOTAR app, then choose your preferred location from starting point to ending point (up to 10 locations). You can have a messenger to go back to the starting point by selecting ‘Round Trip’.
2. Select your preferred category and service. You can add more detail in a note box regarding things you would like your messenger to know.
3. Enter a promo code (if any) and click ‘Now’ (in 45 minutes) in order to call a messenger to pick up your package right away or click ‘Later’ in order to book an order in advance.
4. On the screen of confirming an order, make sure all of the information is correct. After that, click ‘Issue a Receipt Under a Company Name’, and then fill out all of the detail to confirm.
**For customers who make payment by cash, credit card or PromptPay only.
Bill payment, a new feature from SKOOTAR specifically for business customers that will help you make your payment easier without disclosing proof anymore. The feature will start functioning the first bill payment in February 2019 onward. You will receive another invoice along with a bar code that will help you make your payment easily via these channels as follows.
1. Every branch of Kasikorn Bank – You can make your transaction at a physical branch or via electronic channels without paying any fees. You can do it by following the simple steps as shown below.
4 Simple Steps To Make Payment via K-Plus
1. Download – Open K-Plus app or download it on Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Go to Scan – On the right hand side below ‘Scan’.
3. Scan Bar Code – Select ‘Scan Bar Code’ instead of ‘QR Code’ on the right hand side.
4. Make Payment – After clicking the ‘Scan Bar Code’, the screen will turn horizontal. Now you scan the bar code on the invoice page in order to make your payment.
K-Cyber – To create a bill payment form. Click here for more info
1. Click ‘Product and Service Payment’
2. Fill out detail such as bank account number and invoice
3. Specify the amount of money you would like to pay now or later
4. Make payment
1. Insert your ATM card.
2. Enter you ATM card password.
3. Click ‘Bill Payment/Cash Payment/Barcode Payment’.
4. Click ‘Others/Specify Company Code/Specify Company ID’.
5. Click ‘Saving Account’.
6. Enter password Company ID ‘10506’ Skootar Logistics.
7. Enter your invoice number (Ref.1) according to your bill payment.
8. Enter your customer code (Ref.2) according to your bill payment.
9. Enter the amount of money you would like to transfer.
10. Check for accuracy before clicking ‘Confirm’
Any branch near you
2. Via other banks, click here for more information.
If you need additional information, feel free to contact our call center 02 105 4429 during business hours.
SKOOTAR provides Invoice Payment for Corporate User
For SME, small business owner or entrepreneur, you may have heard of Invoicing and Payment Term before. Today, SKOOTAR would like to present you how invoicing benefits to your business.
SKOOTAR let you use our services, and pays for them later. At the end of the month, we will give you an invoice in order to report you the usage and expense that you used in that month.
How’s SKOOTAR Invoicing benefit to your business?
The credit term for invoicing is 15 days. These helps you enhance the ability in cash flow management, and it is time-saving since you only pay for the services once a month after you have used. Moreover, SKOOTAR provides official receipt for business purpose of deducting tax.
“So many things to do, so little time” If you’re the one that faces with this problem – handling miscellaneous things to do e.g. accepting cheques, billings and delivering stuff, we are here to help you!
Deducting 1% WHT when paying invoice by Credit Card, Online Banking, or ATM is now available on all SKOOTAR platforms.
Just press a button to pay invoice in payment menu, you will be asked if you want to deduct WHT. Once selected, the system will calculate the deducted amount for you to proceed with the payment as usual.
After the payment, kindly send WHT document to SKOOTAR Logistics Co., Ltd. (71/3 Sukhumvit 39, Klongtun Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110)
* If you pay invoice by bank transfer, kindly send the evidence of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org