When using online messenger service, sending documents, sending parcels, delivering food via SKOOTAR
• Get 35 baht discount (3 times) for new customers who use the service for the first time. By specifying the discount code “ KTCW21 ” • Get 5% discount for current customers. (Using unlimited number of times) by specifying the discount code “ KTCR21 ” with no minimum spending limit.
*This privilege cannot be used in conjunction with special price packages and other promotions **Except KTC UNIONPAY credit card
1 Jul. 20 – 31 Dec. 20
— Redeem 10% cash back when using KTC FOREVER points equal to online spending amount per transaction and get KTC FOREVER points x10 times when registering at www.ktc.co.th/shoponline (*1 times normal points + points Special up to 9 times)
Receive a discount code for shipping costs totaling up to 105 baht For using the online messenger service via www.skootar.com Or SKOOTAR application and pay with Krungsri credit card
For new customers: received a 35 baht discount (2 times /Skootar member/item) when using the service for the first time. By specifying the discount code “KCCNEW2”
For existing customers: get a 5% discount for unlimited use of the service. By specifying the discount code “KCCEX2” with no minimum spending amount. * Reserves the right for customers who receive regular shipping rates only.
And receive additional credit cashback, totaling up to 400 baht * from the list of apps, delivery, more, more value.
*This privilege is for members of all types of Krungsri credit cards, HomePro Visa Platinum credit cards, AIA Visa credit cards, Krungsri JCB Platinum credit cards and all types of Siam Takashimaya credit cards only.
Card members must register to apply for membership with SKOOTAR before receiving the discount. (can register via www.skootar.com or download the SKOOTAR application at App Store and Google Play)
For more information, please contact SKOOTAR Call Center 0 2105 4429 business hours Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM, Saturday – Sunday and public holidays 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM or email email@example.com.
SKOOTAR reserves the right to assume All members participating in the program during this promotional period. have agreed to accept the terms and conditions of this promotion in all respects
Privileges cannot be changed/exchanged/change/transfer. in cash
Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with promotional programs. or other promotions
The company has nothing to do with products and services. If in doubt, please contact the service provider directly only.
Terms and conditions are according to the company. and service providers
Credit service provided by Krungsriayudhya Card Company Limited.
SKOOTAR Individual Customers Can Now Issue Receipts Under a Company Name
In November 18, SKOOTAR has brought a new feature for individual customers to be able to issue their receipts under their respective company name. With this feature, the individual customers can then withdraw money in a case when a certain company does not have a company customer in our system. At that time, the individual customers can do it through making an order on the website only. You can read for more information about how to issue a receipt under a company name through the website here.
SKOOTAR Individual Customers Can Issue Receipt Under a Company Name As Follows.
1. Open SKOOTAR app, then choose your preferred location from starting point to ending point (up to 10 locations). You can have a messenger to go back to the starting point by selecting ‘Round Trip’.
2. Select your preferred category and service. You can add more detail in a note box regarding things you would like your messenger to know.
3. Enter a promo code (if any) and click ‘Now’ (in 45 minutes) in order to call a messenger to pick up your package right away or click ‘Later’ in order to book an order in advance.
4. On the screen of confirming an order, make sure all of the information is correct. After that, click ‘Issue a Receipt Under a Company Name’, and then fill out all of the detail to confirm.
**For customers who make payment by cash, credit card or PromptPay only.
Bill payment, a new feature from SKOOTAR specifically for business customers that will help you make your payment easier without disclosing proof anymore. The feature will start functioning the first bill payment in February 2019 onward. You will receive another invoice along with a bar code that will help you make your payment easily via these channels as follows.
1. Every branch of Kasikorn Bank – You can make your transaction at a physical branch or via electronic channels without paying any fees. You can do it by following the simple steps as shown below.
4 Simple Steps To Make Payment via K-Plus
1. Download – Open K-Plus app or download it on Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Go to Scan – On the right hand side below ‘Scan’.
3. Scan Bar Code – Select ‘Scan Bar Code’ instead of ‘QR Code’ on the right hand side.
4. Make Payment – After clicking the ‘Scan Bar Code’, the screen will turn horizontal. Now you scan the bar code on the invoice page in order to make your payment.
K-Cyber – To create a bill payment form. Click here for more info
1. Click ‘Product and Service Payment’
2. Fill out detail such as bank account number and invoice
3. Specify the amount of money you would like to pay now or later
4. Make payment
1. Insert your ATM card.
2. Enter you ATM card password.
3. Click ‘Bill Payment/Cash Payment/Barcode Payment’.
4. Click ‘Others/Specify Company Code/Specify Company ID’.
5. Click ‘Saving Account’.
6. Enter password Company ID ‘10506’ Skootar Logistics.
7. Enter your invoice number (Ref.1) according to your bill payment.
8. Enter your customer code (Ref.2) according to your bill payment.
9. Enter the amount of money you would like to transfer.
10. Check for accuracy before clicking ‘Confirm’
Any branch near you
2. Via other banks, click here for more information.
If you need additional information, feel free to contact our call center 02 105 4429 during business hours.
Have you ever had to go back and forth doing the same order again and again? And each time, it can take some time to get it done. Today, SKOOTAR would like to recommend our new feature, the Repeat Order. The feature that will improve convenience to your work which can be used both on our website and app.
How to Make a Repeat Order on the Website
Go to the order page and select time of order you wish to repeat.
Click ‘V’ button in order to review detail about the order you wish to repeat.
Click ‘Repeat Order’ button. After that, make sure that all of the detail is correct before clicking the confirm button.
How to Make a Repeat Order on App
Go to ‘Menu’ > ‘Order’ > ‘Complete Order’.
Select order you wish to repeat.
Click ‘Repeat Order’ button.
After that, make sure that all of the detail is correct before clicking the confirm button.
Now you can easily repeat the same order again and again at your fingertips. Click the VDOs to see the demonstration of making a repeat order.
How to Create a Bill Payment Form via K-Cyber Specifically for a Business Customer
We have launched the feature, Bill Payment for company users that will help making payment transaction more convenient and can be done at any place and at any time. (Click here for more info)
Many of you may not know, yet, that the bill payment can create a form that can remember your data, which helps making your next transaction more convenient. The instruction of how to make the payment via K-Cyber is as follows.
1. Sign in to the system of K-Cyber Banking. Select the left menu ‘Product & Service Payment’.
1. Select Menu ‘Product & Service Payment’
2. Click new billing template
2. Product and service payment page. Select ‘New Billing Template’ button in order to access the page of product and service payment.
3. Bill payment form page. Create a form’s name > Select types of service for making payment ‘Products and Services’ > Select a Company you wish to make payment to. Click ‘Skootar Logistics (10506) > Select a bank account you wish to make payment > Fill out ‘Invoice Number’.
3. Fill out all of your detail
4. Once you fill out all of the correct detail, and then click save.
4. Bill payment creating form page. Click ‘Save Bill Payment Form’ button.
5. Bill payment form page – transaction checking. Enter OTP code from SMS, and then click ‘Confirm’ button.
5. After that, enter OTP code from SMS, and then click ‘Confirm’ button.
6. Complete bill payment form. Click ‘Go Back to Bill Payment Form’ button.
6. Click ‘Go Back to Bill Payment Form’ button.
7. Product and service payment page. Click a form to make a bill payment.
7. You will receive a list of bill payment form that was previously created.